Sunday, December 29, 2013

[2013.12.30] ANDY LAU JOKES THAT HE WOULD NOT SAVE TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa two nights ago performed the first show of his Always Andy Lau World Tour concert in Taipei. Wa Jai talked about his relationship with Tony Leung Chiu Wai on a Mainland program. He said, "Leung Chiu Wai once took two months to keep (Carina) Lau Ka Ling company when she and I were working on a movie. Everyday after work we would play ball together. He is someone who is very able to move people and his heart is at peace. When I work with him, I would be very nervous but also feel very honored!" A viewer asked who he would save first if both Chow Yun Fat and Leung Chiu Wai were drowning. He joked, "I absolutely can't save Leung Chiu Wai, without me I will be the Best Actor for the next 20 years! I would find a rock as soon as possible and beat him to death, I wouldn't let me come up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment