Tuesday, January 6, 2015

[2015.01.07] DONNIE YEN WANTS TO MAKE 4 MOVIES THIS YEAR


courtesy of mingpao.com
Donnie Yen and Cissy Wang
Raymond Wong
Louis Wong and JJ Jia
Karena Ng and Raymond Lam arrive separately
courtesy of on.cc

The "Strongest in the Universe" Donnie Yen Chi Tan and his wife Cissy Wang, Louis Koo Tin Lok, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, DaDa Chan Jing, JJ Jia, Louis Fan Siu Wong, Jacquelin Chong Si Man, Chong Si Ming, Irene Wan Bik Ha, Raymond Lam Fung, Karena Ng Chin Yu, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Tony Wong Yuk Long were among the guests at the Pegasus Entertainment Holdings Limited anniversary banquet. Boss Raymond Wong Pak Ming revealed that he will work with Donnie Yen Chi Tan's Super Hero company to make many films, including IP MAN 3, WISELY and SEVEN WEAPONS (CHUT MO HEI). In 2015 Pegasus Motion Pictures will release AN INSPECTOR CALLS (FAU WA YIN), WONG KA YAN, Z STORM 2 (Z FUNG BO 2). Yen Chi Tan admitted that IP MAN 3 will start work in Shanghai after the Lunar New Year. When asked if the original team will return, he said, "Other than (Sammo) Hung Kam Bo, Master Yuen Woo Ping will be the action director." He hoped to be able to make four films in 2015. Did he get a raise? He said, "Huh? Should I have zero salary? I don't want everyone to focus on this . Actor salary needs depend on the difficulty and the contribution in every film, as well as market demands."

Artist JJ Jia attended with boyfriend Fan Siu Wong, shattering the earlier rumor that their relationship was in trouble. JJ said, "The rumors either said I was breaking up or I was getting married. My work schedule has been filled until September, I don't want a wedding to affect work." Has Fan Siu Wong raised either money for a wedding? JJ interpreted. "I don't need money, I need real love." JJ also said that she would like to make an action film but was afraid of being beaten to death. Fan Siu Wong added, "You have me to protect you."

Lam Fung and girlfriend Ng Chin Yu arrived one after the other. Lam Fung was asked if he will go to Japan to ski with his girlfriend. He said, "We have plans to go with a group of friends a long time ago. (Earlier your girlfriend fell while skiing?) Yes, her whole head went into a pile of snow like in the cartoons. I laughed for two seconds before I realized that I had to save her."

No comments:

Post a Comment