Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[2015.01.21] SAMMI CHENG HAS AN UNIFORM FETISH

Sammi Cheng almost succumbs to Francis Ng in his pilot uniform
Louis Koo, Julian Cheung, Francis Ng mess around
Sammi Cheng rocks handsomely
courtesy of mingpao.com

TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES (CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU) will open on Lunar New Year's Day, a poster with Francis Ng Chun Yu and Sammi Cheng Sau Man in uniforms was unveiled. They were both cool and sweet.

"Sam Gor" Ng Chun Yu and "TM" Cheng Sau Man earlier worked on the film poster. After putting on pilot uniforms they were immediately "possessed". Chun Yu flashed "Sam Gor"'s cool looks while Sammi transformed into the mysterious and cold "TM". Yet when Sammi picked up the electric guitar, she was fiery with passion. She also melted Sam Gor into display a sweet smile. Sammi admitted that she could not withstand Chun Yu in uniform. "Actually I have a special preference for uniforms. Normally when I wear an uniform for work, sometimes just a dress or a jacket and I would already be especially happy and excited. Actually not only girls in uniform would tempt people, men also gave the same impression. Normally when I see Chun Yu I see an actor, but when he was in the pilot uniform I was immediately attracted to him. In my eyes was only "Sam Gor" as I have forgotten Ng Chun Yu the actor!" Working with Chun Yu, Sammi admired in particular his work ethics. She said, "I am very serious at work, but Chun Yu is even more serious than me. It was a good thing, we respected each other and worked together. The entire process was very smooth." Chun Yu admitted that he felt for Sammi and had quite a feeling of romance. He said, "Sammi very accurately grasped every moment of expression. She also had quite a feel for comedy. The feeling was very unique."

No comments:

Post a Comment