Sunday, May 17, 2015

[2015.05.18] COFFEE LAM SMASHES A MINI BUS FOR THE SPOTLIGHT

Gregory Wong and Justin Cheung have to put a lot of effect in order to make a dent on the vehicle
courtesy of mingpao.com
Tommy Wong and Coffee Lam climb on top of the mini bus to smash it
Coffee Lam promotes the film in a yoga look
A new prisoner prepares for his mobile cell sentence
courtesy of on.cc

Coffee Lam Chin Yu, Justin Cheung Kin Sing, Gregory Wong Chung Hiu, BabyJohn Choi Hong Yik, Tommy Wong Kwong Leung, Anita Chui Bik Ka and Ashina Kwok Yik Yui yesterday promoted their new film IMPRISONED: SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR RICH AND PRODIGAL (YUT YUK YUT SAI GAI). The actors first went to a parking lot for a "car smashing" ceremony. In a yoga look Coffee climbed on top of a mini bus with Wong Kwong Leung to smash the vehicle together.

Coffee said, "Huh? Is it very sexy? I dress like this when I teach yoga normally! (Chui Bik Ka and Kwok Yik Yui did not steal as much spotlight as you?) They didn't dare to smash it, so I got to. I am a tom boy and athletic, but I have never broken glass. At first I was a little scared, but I liked the thrill!"

Another actor Cheung Kin Sing said, "Busting up a car like this, I feel like I am playing STREET FIGHTER. Earlier the advanced screening audience response was great, with a lot of good reviews and few slams. The lack of negative review instead scares me a little. However we are loyal to the original work, we didn't just shoot out of the blue."

Wong Chung Hiu said, "Smashing up a mini bus with the DUE WEST: OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI)'s advertisement on it, as we hope for our new film to break its records. The advanced screening reaction was good so we have confidence. Before the release we hope to get even more opinions in order to do our best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment