Thursday, February 8, 2018

[2018.02.09] OMI KWONG GETS TOO TAN AND ALMOST LOSES CONTINUITY

courtesy of on.cc

Omi Kwong Chi Fan recently attended her first SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE MIST (LAN TIN BAK WON) premiere. She felt that the film was made three years ago when she first got into the business. "At the time I was still working on other programs and I was constantly out in the elements. At first I was still pale, later I got much more tan! At the time the director told me not to get more tan, otherwise we would lose continuity. Yet by the final act I was very tan. Luckily the director was understanding and didn't yell at me." Omi praised the director for treating her very well. Aside from teaching her acting he also gave her a lot of opportunities. She was very lucky to be a part of this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment