Thursday, August 23, 2018

[2018.08.24] KATHY YUEN HAS HER EYES ON CARLOS CHAN

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) two nights ago attended the film THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME's Hong Kong premiere. Boyfriend Ken Hung Cheuk Lap was not present. She said that she loved to watch movies and run alone. She also said that this film's subject was attractive, the genre that she has always wanted to try. She said, "I have always given people a fragile impression, the one that would get hit. Actually I want to try to be the one who hits. Now I am learning to fight. I hope to show people that I have a tough side. While I am young I want to try everything."

Tong Yi revealed that in her new film COLD DETECTIVE (SUN TAM DAI JIN) she played a cop and would have action and chase scenes. She would work with Sean Lau Ching Wan and Raymond Lam Fung, but she would have more scenes with Lam Fung. With Carlos Chan Ka Lok she would have romance. She even thought that she and Ka Lok were rather well matched and wanted to become an onscreen couple with him. Was she afraid that her boyfriend would become jealous? She said no, because good looking guys and girls would definitely match well.

No comments:

Post a Comment