Wednesday, September 19, 2018

[2018.09.20] GORDON LAM IS AFRAID OF BEING BLIND FROM PRODUCING WHILE ACTING

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Gordon Lam Ka Tung yesterday appeared on a ViuTV program. He said that he just wrote two police stories about atonement. He was very happy that he has already found investors. After inspection production would begin. "The boss asked me to perform and I would try to, but I am afraid that producing and acting together would blind me very easily. I would have to get help."

The Performing Artist Guild next week will meet with Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet Ngor. As the guild vice president Ka Tung said, "President (Louis) Koo Tin Lok will attend. The Chief Executive wants to hear some suggestions on how to assist this industry. We have a lot of limitations on location shoots. It is very hard to hand in a proposal a year in advance in Hong Kong, unlike Hollywood where a project can take 5 years. In Hong Kong it would take a year and a half at most. I hope to get more assistance in this area and have a little more leniency."

No comments:

Post a Comment