Monday, February 4, 2019

[2019.02.05] WONG CHO LAM GOES TO SEE GIRLS AT THE NEW YEAR MARKET

courtesy of on.cc

Wong Cho Lam two nights ago went to cheer on Kaki Leung, Roxanne Yeung Lok Man, Crystal Fung Ying Ying and Bowie Cheung Bo Yi's stall at the Kuen Tong New Year Market. He prepared over 100 movie tickets to his film I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE! (NEI MAI LEI, NGOR OI NEI!) as gifts. He said that he has not been to the New Year Market for a very long time. "Lately I have been to the movies a lot, after that I would rush home to see my daughter. Actually here I have girls to see too, but the girl at my home is the prettiest." Because he has been busy with the promotions, so far he still has not have time to have the Lunar New Year dinner. He joked that he was afraid his wife Leanne Li Yanan would yell at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment