Wednesday, February 20, 2019

[2019.02.21] JESSICA HESTER HSUAN MAKES BACK TO THE PAST SUGGESTIONS TO LOUIS KOO

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen Huen), Sammy, former Hong Kong team cyclist Wong Kam Bo yesterday attended the "virtual velodrome" launch ceremony.

At the end of next month she would have to work on BACK TO THE PAST (CHUM CHUN GEI) for Louis Koo Tin Lok's film company in the Mainland, but so far Suen Huen still has not received an official script. "At first the story kept changing. Goo Jai welcomed everyone's suggestions. I also mentioned my friends' suggestions and suggested certain actors at the request of others to Goo Jai. Goo Jai thought the ideas were decent. This time for the film version he encouraged actor participation and suggestion. Earlier I said that I was very worried about all the action scenes, Goo Jai said with (Sammo) Hung Kam Bo as the action director even if I didn't know how to fight he would make me look good. He told me I had nothing to worry about, but with Big Brother Hung Kam Bo I would have some pressure. Lately Goo Jai said that I won't have to fight much, so I was more relaxed. Ultimately I don't have much confidence in action scenes, and I am afraid that I would hinder the progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment