Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[2021.09.08] ALINA LIN WORKS WITH AARON KWOK ON THE WHITE STORM 3

courtesy of on.cc

Alina Lin has a part in Nicole Kidman's series EXPATS
courtesy of mingpao.com

Former Miss Asia candidate Alina Lin Hoi Yi yesterday attended a nursing home opening. Lin Hoi Yi currently is working on the film THE WHITE STORM 3 (SO DUK 3). In a night scene that was shot earlier, she played Aaron Kwok Fu Sing's companion. She excitedly said, "That fight scene required me to hold on to Sing Sing's hand tight and dodge. I had to dress provocatively. Later I will work with (Louis) Koo Tin Lok, (Sean) Lau Ching Wan and Lam Suet. (Would you focus on developing in film?) I hope to develop in music, film and television, but I would also still work as a nurse. I helped with the vaccination, the daily rate was HK$ 3,000. I was able to make a quick buck."

No comments:

Post a Comment