Tuesday, June 7, 2022

[2022.06.08] TERESA MO IS PLANNING FOR HER DAUGHTER'S WEDDING

Dickson Yu officially becomes a radio host

Teresa Mo admits that she still is not too receptive to being called Grandma
courtesy of singtao.com

Dickson Yu does not want to bring up the taste test storm and only wants to talk about work

Hillary Lau, Teresa Mo and Alfred Hui
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Teresa Mo Shun Kwan, Dickson Yu, Alfred Hui Ting Hang and Hillary Lau Pui Hang yesterday attended a Tsuen Wan jewelry store opening. Receiving a 5 karat diamond ring, Mo Shun Kwan said that she constantly bought jewelry for her daughters. Has she prepared dowry for her two daughters? She hinted that she was planning for one of them. "My daughter doesn't want me to say, let's wait until when she feels is the right time before I share with everyone." She said that the most important was her daughter's happiness. Even if she became a grandmother she would not mind, because earlier in the film OVER MY DEAD BODY (SEI SI SEI SI SEI SUP SEI) she already played one. "In the film the child actor called me Grandma, at first I didn't know how to respond. After hearing it a few times the sweetness overtook me, I realized that my state of mind has begun to gradually change."

No comments:

Post a Comment