Tuesday, June 21, 2022

[2022.06.22] EDDIE CHEUNG'S CHILDREN AND FANS BOOK A SHOW TO SUPPORT HIS NEW FILM

Eddie Cheung is working in Hengdian.  Through video chat he greets Hong Kong fans and thanks them for their support
courtesy of singtao.com


With his children and fans booking a show, Eddie Cheung participates through the phone screen.
courtesy of on.cc

Eddie Cheung Siu Fai's new film A MURDER ERASED (BEI SIU SUT DIK HUNG ONG) opened, his children of course supported it. Brother Fai's fan club even on the eve of Father's Day booked a "Brother Fai fan show' at a Tsim Sha Tsui cinema. Each fan held a banner with Brother Fai from the film. After the show, when Brother Fai had a video chat with his daughter, fans held up the banner and cheered, "Brother Fai's acting is great! Brother Fai we support you!" Brother Fan also presented hearts to his fans and said, "Thank you! Thank you very much to everyone for your support!"

Brother Fai gratefully said about fans' show booking support, "I really want to thank everyone for their support. I really want to come to watch the movie in person with everyone. I hope in the not too distant future, we will be able to watch a movie together! (Did the children bring their friends?) That night my wife suddenly asked me to video chat with our daughter. I saw many friends and fans. Actually they booked a show with my fans in Hong Kong! It was too sudden, I didn't know what to say to the audience. So I could only keep saying to everyone, 'Thank you, thank you for your support!'" Brother Fai also hoped that fans after watching this film would watch his other film LOOK UP (YUT YEUNG DIK TIN HUNG). He also promised to keep making more good movies to repay everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment