Monday, March 18, 2013

[2013.03.19] LIU YAN SWEARS THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE BOSCO WONG'S NUMBER

courtesy of on.cc
Christy Chung, Liu Yan
courtesy of mingpao.com

Mainland female star Liu Yan yesterday with Christy Chung Lai Tai attended new film THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH (YUN GAN JING FAT) press conference. Liu Yan praised Chung Lai Tai as her sexy goddess, but her own provocative dress overshadowed Chung Lai Tai's. Liu Yan joked, "I usually wouldn't be sexy. This dress originally was sexier, I already stitched it up."

Last year she was accused of hooking up with Bosco Wong Chung Chak, leading to his break up with Myolie Wu Hung Yi. Liu Yan said, "I swear I don't have his phone number, if I do I won't be able to enter Hong Kong from now on! The matter has already passed." She said that she would attend the Asian Film Award and wanted to see her idol Tony Leung Chiu Wai. "No Leung Chiu Wai, not (Carina) Lau Ka Ling either? Then I want to see (Andy) Lau Tak Wa. I heard he really took care of people."

Chung Lai Tai now lives in Beijing. Because her children attended school there, she had no plan of moving back to Hong Kong. Speaking of her love life, she only joked, "Right now I am a little scared of love. I would spend my time and effort on work and the children. I wouldn't think too much about a relationship, let it take its nature course."

No comments:

Post a Comment