Monday, March 18, 2013

[2013.03.19] WAI YING HUNG MEETS KOREAN STAR WITH AN ARM INJURY

courtesy of on.cc

Best Actress Wai Ying Hung yesterday led her new film WINTER IS HOPED actors, Korean star Jo Han-Sun, Mainland star Zhao Chulun and newcomer Carol Yeung Chi Yiu to the press conference. Sister Hung now has to commute between China and Hong Kong and could only take a week to work on WINTER in Korea. Playing Jo Han-Sun's mother in the film, Sister Hung said that she already has done her homework. Aside from online research about Jo Han-Sun, she was even studying Korean. "In the film I have to speak Korean, which is what I am the most afraid of. I am practicing now. At work when I have free time I would practice Korean with my own transliteration."

Would Sister Hung meet a boyfriend in Korea? She joked, "For one car crash scene in the snow would take two days, who has the time. Right now I worried that my right arm hasn't healed yet. Earlier I was injured while making a series. I didn't have time to see a doctor. I only took the x ray for the family doctor. He said that fracture wasn't clear and suspected tendon inflammation. Tomorrow I will see a bone doctor."

No comments:

Post a Comment