Monday, December 9, 2013

[2013.12.10] WHITNEY HUI AND JASON CHAN WORK ON A LOVE SCENE


Whitney Hui, director Wilson Chin, Jason Chan
courtesy of on.cc

Whitney Hui Yik Nei earlier worked on her first film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3). In it she and Jason Chan Pak Yu played a couple, of course she did not lack sexy scenes. In one scene Whitney crossed a mob boss, Jason saved her and injured his forehead. Whitney treated his wounds as she gradually fell for Jason.

Was she nervous during the shoot? Whitney said, "I wasn't nervous, and the set wasn't cleared. As a professional actor, if I can't face the crew during the shoot how can I face the audience? (Was underwear your bottom line?) For far it is the limit. During the shoot there is touching, but I had a double because I wasn't able to accept that yet." She said that she and Jason were not familiar and they only chatted on the set.

As for Jason said that his relationship with Whitney was only limited to the film production. He admitted that love scenes were awkward. He said, "Awkwardness is inevitable. I personally can't relaxed. In the scene I took the initiative and kissed her first. (Did you notify your girlfriend?) I have to, but she didn't say anything more." Jason also said that earlier when he worked with Jeana Ho Pui Yu, he did not have any biological reaction or faster heart rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment