Monday, December 8, 2014

[2014.12.09] MICHAEL HUI ENJOYS MAKING MOVIES

Philip Chan, Michael Hui
courtesy of on.cc

Michael Hui Koon Man and Philip Chan Yan Kin yesterday attended an event. Hui Koon Man revealed that his written and directed film DA FU YAU HEI (TIGER HUNTING GAME) originally was to start production at the end of the year, but due to special effect issues it will postpone its start until June. He even revealed that he will play a villain. "The last time I directed and starred was 18 years ago, the film will shoot in Shandong and Hong Kong. I wouldn't go anywhere for Christmas, as I will be writing the script. Writing, directing and starring will be very complicated, but I rather enjoy them. I used to say after retirement I would fish, play tennis and make movies, so as long as I can walk I will make movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment