Thursday, December 18, 2014

[2014.12.19] NICHOLAS TSE MOURNS THE PASSING OF A CINEMATOGRAPHER

Nicholas Tse disappears for 3 minutes after jumping in the sea for a scene, scaring manager Mani Fok witless
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com
Nicholas Tse says that his schedule is full until 2016
Mani Fok and Nicholas Tse have plenty to talk about
courtesy of on.cc

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung yesterday attended a Emperor Group's property event. Yesterday he gave a live performance of CHEF NIC and cooked a turkey for Christmas.

Speaking of cinematographer Chan Kwok Hung's drowning death while working on Jackie Chan's film SKIPTRACE, Ting Fung heard about it but did not realize the name. When he learned it was "Tall Guy", he looked solemn, shook his head and sighed. He recalled, "We definitely have worked together. I have been in the business for 15 years, the cast and the crew are like family. Every year I would send them a jacket, although I might not be able to remember everyone's name. I don't know what I can say about this accident, I believe Big Brother (Jackie Chan) would be suffering the most because he was on the set."

Ting Fung said that Jackie Chan has always been supportive of his crew. Jackie Chan would definitely blame himself for and suffer from this accident. Will he be more careful with future film productions? He said, "We are all in this business, when they ask me to work they don't want anything to happen to me. If I can do it within my abilities, I will still do it. This is the spirit of film, I hope to preserve this attitude." His manager said that when Ting Fung worked on THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN) he fell into the sea when the boat overturned and did not surface for three minutes. His manager was almost scared to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment