Wednesday, January 5, 2022

[2021.01.06] RON NG TELLS HANA KUK TO BUY A TICKET FOR HIS NEW MOVIE


Maverick Mak takes times off from his series to support his wife Kathy Yuen.  Unfortunately the pandemic has postponed the release, Kathy Yuen expresses that she is not disappointed
courtesy of singtao.com

Kathy Yuen dresses up for the premiere, but bad news strikes a day later
courtesy of on.cc

Ron Ng watches his new film performance for the first time

Kathy Yuen (right) would not feel awkward from watching her sexy scenes with husband Maverick Mak (left)

Natalie Tong
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film LOVE IS BLIND, HATE TOO (JI MING 24 SIU SI) two nights ago held its premiere. Emperor chairman Albert Yeung Sau Sing, actors Ron Ng Cheuk Hei, Kathy Yuen (Tong Yee), Bob Lam Sing Bun and Snow Suen Wai Suet attended. Michael Hui Koon Man, Nancy Sit Ka Yin, Natalie Tong Sze Wing, Angela Hui Ching Wan, Moon Lau Pui Yuet and Alex Fong Lik Sun were among the guests. Maverick Mak Chau Sing took time off work to support his wife Tong Yee.

Ng Cheuk Hei was asked whether he invited his rumored girlfriend Hana Kuk Chi Kiu to the premiere. He said, "If she is supportive then of course she would buy a ticket. When she sees that I have a new film release she should know on her own, so I didn't invite her to come!" Later would he watch with her? He said that after the premiere he might not watch it again, and he no longer wanted to talk about this. Tong Yee received the support of her husband Mak Chau Sing, who took time off from working on a series. Ron somewhat bitterly said, "I never dare to take time off, I still have to work even when I am sick. Even after going to the doctor I still have to keep working in studio. Without sleep for three or four days I still have to go on location. I would rather die faster than to ever get sick!"

However, Ron said that every actor would have such experience. His highest record was 7 days without sleep. "It was over 10 years go. At the time I was only left with the shell, all the script I read I forgot, I had to deliver the dialog line by line, I would get hurt from fight scenes, but nothing could compare to the pain of sleep deprivation." He understood that everything was to keep the production on schedule, in addition his elders have done so before. If he could not take it it would be the next one's turn. Would he request certain rest time for his film productions? He said that he would try to work as much as he could, not because he was higher up but only because he was older. His body would not permit him to keep going. Tong Yee said that she admired Ron very much. When she worked on the series AL CAPPUCCINO she only went 3 days without sleep; as for her daring performance in LOVE IS BLIND, HATE TOO, would she feel awkward with her husband at the premiere? Tong Yee said, "We go even more daring, only no one knows. I am showing him what a breakthrough this time is, see where my bottom line is!"

Tong Sze Wing came to support Tong Yee and director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum). Would she have the guts to accept movies that would require sexy performance? She said, "I have shown my back for a series, I also constantly got hit. However performing only in underwear I might not be able to accept it, because I am shy. Maybe I would have to clear the set before I would be able to!" Sze Wing admitted that if she really had to give a sexy performance, she would first consider the genre and her co-stars. In addition would be her state of mind at the moment of the shoot, but she definitely would not make in-bed action scene.

Hui Ching Wan earlier participated in two music award shows, and even won two awards. She also was inspired by attending the award shows and hoped to use it on her new songs. In the new year her music style would change. She would no longer just sing tragic songs but prepare to record a sweet love song. Was she accepting a new romance? She said that she has not dated in a year, she would be able to start accepting it. Dating was something to be happy about but now she had no suitor. Perhaps she has been so busy with work, she only knew people in the business. Thus she could only see when destiny would arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment