Wednesday, September 7, 2022

[2022.09.08] A GUILTY CONSCIENCE RELEASES ITS TRAILER

courtesy of mingpao.com

COLD WAR II (HONG JIN II) screenwriter Ng Wai Lun's directing debut, the film A GUILTY CONSCIENCE (DUK SIT DAI JONG) wrapped up production earlier and is now in post production. It is slated for a 2023 release. The first trailer has been arranged to be screened at the end of TABLE FOR SIX (FAN HEI GUNG SUM). Both films starred Dayo Wong Tze Wa, showing his different faces from the big brother to a poison tongued lawyer.

A GUILTY CONSCIENCE's subject would be courtroom strategy, aside from Wong Tze Wa, Tse Kwan Ho, Louise Wong Dan Nei, Fish Liew Chi Yu, Michael Wong Man Tak, Dee Ho Kai w, Renci Yeung Si wing and Adam Pak Tin Nam starred. Bowie Lam Bo Yi and Vincent Kok Tak Chiu also guest starred. In the trailer Tze Wa in his courtroom gear introduced himself. "I am Lam Leung Shui. Everyone says I am offensive, despicable, arrogant and domineering, a real trouble maker. Some call me the scum of the legal profession while others call me the king of scum. However, the true scums are those rich and powerful who manipulate the law. They think justice is a game. That they can bend the law with their money. I don't care how powerful they think they are. Everyone should be equal before the law! Ensuring fair play is my ultimate goal. I'm not afraid of those jerks because I know their game."

No comments:

Post a Comment