Wednesday, October 18, 2023

'[2023.10.19] JOSIE HO OFFERS BOUNTY ON RUMOR MONGER

Jun Ji-Hyun

Kathy Chow


Stephen Fung, Wu Kang-ren
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


Josie Ho and Hilary Tsui have not seen each other in public since the pandemic.  Josie Ho wants to hug her when she sees her.

Despite only a 7 minute flash appearance, Jun Ji-Hyun stops and smiles for press photos and and waves to greet the fans

Wu Kang-Ren likes to speak Cantonese and hopes for more opportunities to come to make movies in Hong Kong

Kathy Chow says that she would show her son what she would wear before hand
courtesy of mingpao.com

Korean star Jeon Ji-Hyun, Stephen Fung Tak Lun, Taiwan Golden Bell Awards Best Actor Wu Kang-ren, Josie Ho Chiu Yi, Kathy Chow Man Kei, Hilary Tsui Ho Ying, Emily Lam Tim Yi, Gladys Li Ching Kwan and Amy Lo Wai Mai last night attended a fashion label event.

Ho Chiu Yi on the 29th would take her husband Conroy Chan Chi Chung for medical treatment in the U.S., but she said that lately some told various public relations companies that she would not take jobs. "If I catch the person who says I am not working, the ending would be worse than VICTORIA I (WAI DOR LEI AH YUT HO). The media and fans can just see how I catch him." Would she put a bounty on the real culprit? Chiu Yi said, "Yes, if offer the prettiest thing in my closet it's 1 ball (1 million). Although it would be more than 1 ball, and I would miss my clothes, I really don't know whether he is dumb, has good intention, or bad intention." Chiu Yi revealed that at the end of the month she would take her husband to the U.S. to treat his illness and would stay there for a month. She joked that during that period she would truly suspend work at a month, but after returning with her husband she would immediately jump into work. On December 2nd she would first attend a music festival performance. In addition Chiu Yi over the pandemic has not appeared in public with her friend Tsui Ho Ying. She said that when she would see her she would hug her, but earlier at a hairstylist's birthday part, she and Ah Tsui sang A THOUSAND SUNS to wish a Happy Birthday.

Wu Kang-ren was rather friendly while posing for photos, as he kept giving away hearts. On this trip he would promote his films ABANG ADIK (FU DOH CHING NIN) and FLY ME TO THE MOON (DAN YUEN YUN CHEUNG GAU) and would stay for 4 days. Speaking of ABAND ADIK's 7 60th Golden Horse Awards nominations including Wu Kang-ren for Best Actor, he admitted that he was not nervous . "Because the feeling is very solid. I really like this movie, the production of which was very tough. I was thinner and darker, and I go help from the Malaysian actors. I particularly like Sister Sinje (producer Lee Sinje), who often instructed me like a teacher. She would spread the love of movies to our younger generations, so we would experience the movies she loves." Speaking of his high odds of winning, he said that if he would win he would come to Hong Kong again to thank everyone. "If I would have the chance I would like to come to Hong Kong more and make Hong Kong films, because I like to learn and speak Cantonese."

No comments:

Post a Comment