Thursday, February 17, 2011

[2011.02.18] DANIEL WU, LOUIS KOO KEEP KISSING GAO YUANYUAN

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) and Gao Yuanyuan in the film DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART (DAN SUN NAM NUI) develop a love triangle and through the poster express the Chinese character for "mad". Goo Jai and Ng Yin Cho during the poster shoot competed from the beginning to the end. They not only made a variety of poses to fight over Gao Yuanyuan but also had to keep kissing her cheek as many as 100 times. Gao Yuanyuan said, "Many girls should hate me!" Ng Yin Cho said, "I really kissed her more than I kiss my wife." Goo Jai said, "We spent more time kissing than making the movie, but in the movie we kissed on the lips. This time we kissed on the cheek. My lips were numb from all the kissing!" Then they had to jump many times. Ng Yin Cho who gained 20 pounds for another movie almost jumped 100 times. He joked, "I was afraid that after the post shoot I would immediately lose 10 pounds back, that would have been a waste of effort!" He was luckier than Goo Jai though. Because Goo Jai's jumps were cuter, the photographer after a series of shots asked him to jump again. Goo Jai said, "I am a little tired. Two nights ago I flew back to Hong Kong and this morning I exercised so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment