Thursday, February 10, 2011

[2011.02.11] CAROL CHENG REVEALS CHOW YUN FAT IS ALL TALK


Shermon Tang Seung Man, Carol Cheng, Leung Ka Ki, Dexter Young Tin King
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Yesterday Carol Cheng Yui Ling, Leung Ka Ki, Shermon Tang Seung Man, Dexter Young Tin King and others attended a LIVING UP real estate promotional event. Due to the last installment's ideal ratings, LIVING UP went from 13 to 21 episodes. On the program Do Do would interview celebrities. She said, "Right now I am enjoying life. Ten years ago I already said I won't make another series and will only host to give more time to myself." Earlier Chow Yun Fat said that if Do Do was willing to return to make a series he would gladly be her co-star.
Do Do said, "Don't listen to him, why would he make a series? Even for movies I have to take a look first, working overnight is very tough."

No comments:

Post a Comment