Friday, August 26, 2011

[2011.08.26] CHRISSIE CHAU JOKES ABOUT KILLING HER BOYFRIEND

courtesy of on.cc

Currently busy with her new film PAPER MOON (JI YUET LEUNG) in Malaysia, Chrissie Chau Sau Na admitted that she was down. "In the film I have to kill and be killed, I really am not too happy. Today Lam Ka Tung and I worked on a crying scene at the train station. I asked him whether I could bite him, he said fine so I bit him. However I didn't beat up Ka Tung, I only bit him."

Speaking of her boyfriend Avis Chan Wai Sing's rumors with Theresa Fu Wing, Sister Na joked, "If he keeps on meeting girls on the streets, he will be the next one to be killed!" She said that actually they were impossible. Since Fu Wing and Law Chung Him have gotten back together more than once, they might have a chance in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment