Wednesday, August 3, 2011

[2011.08.04] ELANNE KONG GAINS WEIGHT TO LIFT WEIGHT

courtesy of singtao.com

Elanne Kong, Chapman To, Tian Niu
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Elanne Kong Yuek Lam, Chapman To Man Jat, Tian Niu and Izz Tsui Chi Hei starred new film GO GUI OI CHING (HIGH LIFT LOVE) yesterday held a production start ceremony. Director Herman Yau Lai To attended the event with the actors.

Kong Yuek Lam in the new film played a weightlifter. She gained weight for the role. Kong Yuek Lam said, "Now I have begun the hellish training. Everyday I have been in class with a coach. My arms also have muscles now. Recently I even gained several pounds. The goal to gain over ten pounds. I am already going all out. I am not worried about unable to lose the weight. Now I have weight gain powder, constantly eat burgers, before sleeping I even have beef chow fun. Actually gaining weight is tougher than losing weight." Kong Yuek Lam said that the coach thought she had potential in weightlifting. In the film To Man Jat played her husband. He lost 20 pounds to pair with Kong Yuek Lam. To Man Jat revealed that he originally weighed 168, now he is 140 pounds. To Man Jat said that for a 40 year old man losing weight truly was very hard. To Man Jat said, "I played a divorced man who developed a relationship with Kong Yuek Lam."

Tian Niu said that she made two movies and three television series in half a year. She said, "I just returned from Yunnan, lately I have been so busy but also felt very wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment