Sunday, August 7, 2011

[2011.08.07] BOSCO WONG DENIES ASKING FOR A ROLE FOR MYOLIE WU

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Bosco Wong Chung Chak yesterday attended a health event and learned stretches that soothed pain with 250 people and fans. Later Bosco will work on Paco Wong's youth film. Reportedly he asked Paco to add a character for Myolie Wu Hung Yi to help his girlfriend. He joked, "Do you think I am an executive? I am just an actor. I can do my part as an actor, it's not like I am the producer." The new film will start work in the middle of the month. later he will go to Xian, Shaanxi and other locations for a TVB program. Reportedly his TVB contract will end soon and TVB asked him for an eight year extension or he will be frozen. Bosco said that he still had a very long term contract with TVB, so far no one approached him about a contract. Was he satisfied with his current development? Bosco thought for now it was OK. He was not worried as he joked, "As soon as it's cooked I come over and eat."

No comments:

Post a Comment