Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[2011.08.15] ZHANG XINYU'S TATTOO REMOVAL LEAVES A SCAR


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com



courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

SUMMER LOVE (LUEN HA LUEN HA LUEN LUEN HA) actors Terence Siufey, Zhang Xinyu, Carol Yeung Chi Yiu, Annie G., Hazel, Hailey, Cindy and others yesterday promoted the film and played games with the audience. During the game a five inch long scar on Zhang Xinyu's chest was revealed. She explained that it was from a tattoo two years ago, but because it hindered with film production she removed it. Now all she had was a long scar. Zhang Xinyu denied that it was a tattoo of a boyfriend's name. "It wasn't a name, but a totem. Originally I had a way to remove the scar, but the doctor said it would require two months of rest and no exercise."

Zhang Xinyu said that this time she would stay in Hong Kong for two months, but she has not had the time to meet with Ron Ng Cheuk Hei. Due to her rumors with Ng Cheuk Hei, she and his fans have begun a war of words online. Zhang Xinyu said, "This matter made many unhappy, I am a little sadden myself. I really want to calm down. I don't want to respond too much about the two of us, but I indeed was impulsive."

Zhang Xiny denied that they admitted romance. As for how they would describe their relationship, she said, "I don't want to respond to keep from making the matter worse. He is a rather responsible man, of course my family and friends also love me very much and are very protective of me."

Yeung Chi Yiu said that recently she has slimmed down a lot. Her weight drastically dropped and even her figure shrank. Whether her top measurement has dropped out of the E cup line up, Carol said, "I wasn't E cup to begin with, maybe it dropped to C or D. No one should call me Baptist U E Goddess, I don't want to affect the school's reputation. Just call me Yeung Chi Yiu."

No comments:

Post a Comment