Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[2012.01.19] LOUIS KOO AND SAMMI CHENG SPEND A RARE LUNAR NEW YEAR AT HOME

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

ROMANCING IN THIN AIR (GO HOI BUT JI LUEN II) will open on February 9.  Louis Koo Tin Lok and Sammi Cheng Sau Man earlier already began a series of promotion and shot Lunar New Year photos to wish everyone good health in the Lunar New Year.  Goo Jai and Sammi have been busy at work so they would take the Lunar New Year off to rest or to be with their families.

Goo Jai and Sammi earlier shot the promotional photos.  As soon as they saw the mini lion head and the big head Buddha props they were very excited.  They immediately performed a lion dance for fun.  When asked whether they will leave Hong Kong to avoid the Lunar New Year, Goo Jai joked, "It's not like I owe people money, I don't have to avoid them.  Actually normally I am really too busy.  On (this) New Year I will have a rare day off so most likely I will be at home and spend it with my family."  Sammi also said, "I too will mostly likely be at home.  From the Lunar 1st to 3rd I will keep eating to gain weight, because on the Lunar 5th I will have to fly to work elsewhere."  Will they gamble on the Lunar New Year?  Goo Jai said, "At my home it's truly very infrequent because since childhood I thought the sound of mahjong was quite disturbing."  Sammi pointed out that if her mother asked she would play mahjong but only for a few rounds at most.

1 comment:

  1. You Are Making A Great Wonder full Blog Really Hard Work And Article LOUIS KOO AND SAMMI CHENG SPEND A RARE LUNAR NEW YEAR AT HOME Is Intrsting Too Visit My Blog Too Hope You'll like That
    Top 10 Lists

    ReplyDelete