Thursday, January 19, 2012

[2012.01.20] JAY CHOU HAS NO INTENTION OF CHALLENGING BEST ACTOR NICHOLAS TSE




courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Jay Chou (Chow Kit Lun)'s birthday was two days ago, which coincided with his new film THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN)'s Taipei premiere.  He not only had the support of fans and friends like Vanness Wu (Ng Kin Ho) and Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming) but also drove his NT$28 million Lamborghini birthday present to the venue.  Cho Ming presented a gold yuanbao shaped cake to wish him a happy birthday.

Chairman Chou earlier said that this film was the most toughest in his career.  The host asked what kind of movie he definitely would not make?  He said, "No running nose, this is important.  Even if I cry I can't look too ugly.  So the most tragic scene in the film is left for Ting Fung.  (Did you compete with Ting Fung?)  Absolutely not.  I feel that he isn't a musician, but a professional actor.  I am still a musician.  (Do you admit acting in terms of acting?)  Of course, he's a Best Actor."  The event arranged for a girl of mixed heritage to present flowers to Chairman Chou, seemingly hinting at his rumored girlfriend Hannah Quinlivan (Kwun Ling).  Chairman Chou also humorously responded, "Someone has bad intention.  (Why isn't Kwun Ling here, has the relationship soured?)  Too many people are here today, if not for the paparazzi, many friends would be able to come and see my movie."


Hong Kong Film Award winning director Dante Lam Chiu Yin praised Nicholas Tse Ting Fung who during the shoot ran into marital problems.  He said, "I remember at the time I wanted to take Ting Fung to dinner and see if I could help him relieve some stress.  I didn't expect him to take the initiative and took me to dinner.  He even talked a lot.  I asked Ting Fung if he wanted to rest, he said if he was asked to stop he might think even more.  He even asked for more scenes.  He said that he wanted to be focus on work all the time so he would not have any time to think about anything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment