Saturday, December 1, 2012

[2012.12.02] VERONICA YIP OFFICIALLY RETURNS TO HONG KONG

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

After 16 years away from film, Veronica Yip Yuk Hing announced her return. Two nights ago she returned from the U.S. On this trip she will stay for two weeks. Aside from working on the Shaw Lunar New Year film she will also take the opportunity to visit her mother. However Hing Hing was quite conflicted. She said, "I would cherish being with Mama very much, but I would miss my children very much as well." Hing Hing said that this year she returned to Hong Kong with her children's permission, but as soon as she arrived in Hong Kong she already received her older daughter's text message that said she missed her. Hing Hing said, "When I saw the text message I felt bad, this time I will stay for two weeks, I really have to think about how to resolve this."

Hing Hing knew that in the Lunar New Year she will play an elderly couple with Alan Tam Wing Lun and be surrounded by children and grandchildren. She believed that it will be a lot of fun. She said, "I haven't worked in a long time, I need a little balance. At first I wanted to make movie to experience life through another attitude. I used to act for a living, this time it is for interest. However after I made the decision I felt very nervous."

Her children were all good looking, she said that her children might work in show business in the future. "When they learn that they would make money they would say great, but actually they don't have any knack for performance. I won't deliberately want them to."

No comments:

Post a Comment