Tuesday, December 4, 2012

[2012.12.05] HUANG XIAOMING RAISES HIS LEG TO PUMP UP THE BOX OFFICE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Huang Xiaoming earlier fell from 3 meters above while working on the film BRIDE WITH WHITE HAIR (BAK FAT MOR NUI JUEN ji MING YUET TIN GOK) and two of his left toes were fractured. He had surgery and is recovering.

Yesterday his film THE LAST TYCOON (DAI SEUNG HOI) held a premiere in Singapore. Xiaoming was unable to attend. He posted online a photo of him in pajamas and wheel chair. He lifted his left leg that was in a cast and wore a panda hat, with his back to the camera. He posted, "The surgery took place a week ago, I am recovering. I can't go with the director to Singapore to attend THE LAST TYCOON premiere. I am anxious and stomping my foot (I can't do this). I can only wish from afar for the film to be a big hit."

No comments:

Post a Comment