Sunday, December 23, 2012

[2012.12.24] JACKIE CHAN DENIES CZ12 IS HIS RETIREMENT FILM

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jackie Chan earlier accepted a TVB Entertainment News station program STAR TALK interview. He said that the most difficult part of his film CZ12 (SUP YI SUN CHIU) was convincing his wife Joan Lin (Lam Fung Giu) to guest star. "My wife has been retired from film for many years. 7 years ago she even turned down as HK$15 million per year shampoo ad campaign contract. She took a long time to be persuaded. I even had to move the entire city set from Beijing to Hong Kong and arrange for all the workers she knew to participate to successfully shoot one scene."

Jackie Chan earlier revealed that CZ12 was his final action film. He said that everyone misunderstood. "I have no intention to retire, I only want to add more drama into and reduce action elements from my future movies. Sometimes I would be afraid to jump, worrying that one day I would end up in a wheel chair. So now I use doubles and post production more, I want to be better to myself and the production team."


Jackie Chan and Joan Lin at first objected to their son Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming) getting into the business. His wife felt that she already lost her husband, she did not want to lose her son as well. Jackie Chan said, "The pressure on Cho Ming is huge. He has to be different from everyone. Once he wrote a song that had no break. I asked him why and he said that he wanted to create some songs that were hard and not easily remade."

No comments:

Post a Comment