Tuesday, March 5, 2013

[2013.03.06] IRENE WAN AND MAK TAK WO REUNITE FOR A NEW FILM


courtesy of on.cc
Irene Wan invites Mak Tak Wo to return for a new film
Ann Ho, Ana R., and Jessica C. want to make movies
courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha yesterday attended an entertainment company event and announced that she will make the all new film MEI GAU SIU NUI (MICRO SOCIAL GIRL). The new film will be an extension of LONELY FIFTEEN (LAN MUI JAI), the film that she made at age 15. She will work again with then lead actor Mak Tak Wo. She said, "LONELY FIFTEEN was a movie that changed my life. The new film will be an extension about my illegitimate daughter. The hard part is originally I successfully quit smoking this year, but I have to smoke again in the new film. Hopefully I will be able to quit again." Mak Tak Wo admitted that earlier he already moved to stereo and microphone business, because Wan Bik Ha sincerely invited him he will make the comeback performance.

Ana R., Jessica C. and Ann Ho Chi Lun admitted that they wanted to make a movie very much. Ana said, "The three of us can play CHARLIE'S ANGELS. I would like to work with (Aaron) Kwok Fu Sing or Ng Yin Cho (Daniel Wu). (Kwok Fu Sing is shorter than you.) I don't mind, maybe we will perform lying down on the bed?"

No comments:

Post a Comment