Monday, July 28, 2014

[2014.07.29] SIMON YAM IS KIDNAPPED AND HUNG IN MID AIR

Simon Yam is tied up in a cage, afterward he had pain in his hip
courtesy of on.cc

Simon Yam Tat Wa lately has been busy with his new film SPL II (SAT POR LONG II). Earlier he worked on a kidnapping scene in Thailand. He was tied up and hung in a cage in midair. Wa Jai stated that it was the most difficult time in his career. "The worst part was being tied up in an U shape in mid air. The shoot took 10 hours. I needed help at every break as I couldn't get up myself. The blood was all over me so I attracted bees and ants."

After shooting the major scene, Wa Jai discovered signs of hip and spine injuries. "I was in a lot of pain, as I felt like I was torn apart. Because the schedule was very rushed, I still haven't seen a doctor yet. After the production wraps I really have to rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment