Saturday, February 7, 2015

[2015.02.08] ERIC TSANG KEEPS A CLOSE EYE ON TERESA MO

courtesy of mingpao.com
(left) Chrissie Chau, Karena Ng, Teresa Mo
courtesy of on.cc

The film AN INSPECTOR CALLS (FAU WA YIN)'s actresses Teresa Mo Shun Kwan, Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Karena Ng Chin Yu shared their production experience on a cable program. Sister Mo in the new film broke through her image and put her "career line" on display, even frequent co-star Eric Tsang Chi Wai could not avert his eyes; she also revealed her intimate nicknames with Chi Wai, which she did not dare to let her husband know about.

Sister Mo in the new film opened the audience's eyes with a head of short white hair, but for this look she had to arrive at the set earlier everyday. "Everyday I had to arrive at 4AM on the set to set the white hair, I had to sit for four hours before I could begin to work on the film. In addition because it took so long, I always had to trouble other actors to wait for me." Sister Mo's other breakthrough was a low cut dress, which even her onscreen Tsang Chi Wai could not avert his eyes from. "I never thought that it would be so low! Everything is out there, I really wasn't used to it. The funniest was that Tsang Chi Wai kept staring at me, which made me feel very embarrassed. Actually at his height, he really was keeping a close eye on me. I wanted to yell at him to stop looking! However there is always someone better. Later when Ada Liu Yan appeared, she truly was 'great'. Everyone on the set, no matter male or female, immediately turned their heads to stare at her. Luckily she appeared in time, I was completely relaxed as I felt that I was freed." Sister Na regretted that she missed it. She joked that if she was on the set, she might have to "stand to the side".

Playing a couple again with Tsang Chi Wai, they were so full of chemistry that they called each other old man and old lady. Sister Mo said that to keep her "real old man" from getting jealous, every time Chi Wai left a phone message she would hide in the afternoon to listen in secret. Sister Na who worked with Sister Mo for the first time admitted that she was the most nervous about her scene with Sister Mo. Chin Yu chimed in in agreement. Sister Mo immediately asked, "Do I look like I would yell at people?" Chin Yu immediately responded in a meek voice and said yes, which cracked up everyone. However they explained that because Sister Mo was demanding about her acting, they was only nervous about not performing well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment