Tuesday, February 17, 2015

[2015.02.18] SANDRA NG WANTS CHOW YUN FAT FOR GOLDEN GOOSE

courtesy of singtao.com
Sandra Ng, Ivana Wong, Peter Chan and Wilfred Lau dig into the duck and chicken dishes
Isabella Leong sends a congratulatory video
courtesy of mingpao.com
Sandra Ng will take her family to Los Angeles for the Lunar New Year
Joey Yung and Sandra Ng in 12 GOLDEN DUCKS
DaDa Chan, Pakho Chau
courtesy of on.cc

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Ivana Wong Yuen Chi, Pakho Chau, Wilfred Lau Ho Lung, Michelle Wai Si Nga, Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu and BabyJohn two nights ago attended the Lunar New Year 12 GOLDEN DUCKS (12 GUM NGAPS)'s banquet at Causeway Bay. Kwan Yu's family including husband Peter Chan Ho Sun and daughter Chan Si Chi also attended. To celebrate GOLDEN CHICKENSSS (GUM GAI SSS) and Chan Ho Sun's DEAREST Hong Kong Film Award nominations, the actors even tried chicken and duck dishes together. Playing one the of 12 GOLDEN DUCKS' clients, Isabella Leong Lok Si was absent but sent a video from overseas to congratulate them.

Kwan Yu said that two nights ago the feast was to thank the team, but because last year's GOLDEN CHICKENSSS received four Hong Kong Film Award nominations, Chan Ho Sun's DEAREST received five Hong Kong Film Award nominations and the upcoming Lunar New Year she also asked his family to attend. She joked it was "one duck several dishes". She said, "Tonight will have Eight Treasure Duck, Roast Duck, Barbecue Duck, abalone and great wine. If (the film) performs well at the box office we will eat again! (if the film performs well at the box office will you make a sequel?) Next time I will make GOLDEN GOOSE. Fat Gor (Chow Yun Fat) mentioned playing GOLDEN GOOSE, and I cannot be any more welcoming. Fat Gor's is an astronomical price, I too want to 'capture' him. (Do you want to break into the Mainland market?) I will take it one step at a time, first I have to be able to afford Fat Gor! (Will you give film tickets to Fat Gor?) I don't know his address, I can only walk around to 'capture' him!"

Kwan Yu also revealed that her family of three will head to Los Angeles today for sunshine. She said, "Lately when I am always abroad, my daughter always looks disappointed. So she and I agreed that she can see her for an entire week during the New Year. She really is just like an adult, I have to negotiate with her." Chan Ho Sun earlier gave her a 12 karat giant diamond, was she confident about making it back at the box office? She joked, "I don't care, I got it and that's it. (What did you give him?) I may owe him first, or just give him a few kisses!"

With five Hong Kong Film Award nominations, Ivana was asked she was a "shoe in" for an award. She said, "I don't know, but I truly feel that having five nominations is already like an award. It's a huge honor, I am very grateful." She also revealed that during the New Year she will book a show to take her family and friends to watch this film. In the film she had to speak Thai. She said that because her boyfriend Eric So liked Thailand, when she practiced Thai she asked her boyfriend if she sounded convincing. However he kept saying that she was not and she could not be more worried. Luckily after her memorization after memorization she did not disappoint. Earlier Kwan Yu appeared on Carol Cheng Yui Ling's radio program and included Ivana when she talked about beauties. Ivana admitted that made her happy for several days.

Pakho Chau earlier went to Japan for a commercial so he missed the new film premiere, but he heard from friends that someone screamed at his part so he could relax. Si Nga complimented his figure as the real deal and working with him was double the pleasure. He said, "I rather enjoyed it and was pleased too. Before the shoot I did push ups to pump up a little, because I can lose to people but not to the presence." After his first Lunar New Year film he admitted that he wanted to make another. Because Lunar New Year films often had many actors he could make more friends.

Pakho Chau and DaDa Chan Jing yesterday supported the film's Victoria Park Lunar New Year stall. Pakho revealed that he will pay New Year visits and write songs on Lunar New Year's Day. Will he pay a visit to his other half's family? He said, "If I won't be busy I will. (Did you prepare any gift?) I never thought about it, I was just thinking about getting lai see!" If the film will be a hit, he will reprise the topless dessert making scene? He said, "Everyone can play their part again! (Will you take off even more?) I wouldn't do it live! The film production had lighting and editing, it's prettier."

No comments:

Post a Comment