Sunday, February 15, 2015

[2015.02.16] FIONA SIT YELLS CUT AFTER ATTACKING THE "DARK DUCK"

courtesy of singtao.com

Fiona Sit Hoi Kei in the Lunar New Year film 12 GOLDEN DUCKS (12 GUM NGAP) played an officer worker who was under long term stress and found a release in gigolos. In order to please Fiona, Philip Keung Ho Man before the shoot lose 30 pounds in a "hellish weight loss method" to let her hit him and feel him up for 5 minutes. Because this sexual harassment scene was too realistic, the director was unwilling to yell cut. Fiona actually cried for help, "Can we cut already? Come on! It's like I am raping him!"

Sit Hoi Kei last year played a night club mamasan in last year's GOLDEN CHICKENSSS (GUM GAI SSS) and received good reviews. This year in 12 GOLDEN DUCKS she had another big breakthrough, playing an officer worker who was under emotional distress from her boss. For release she went to the gigolos. She and Keung Ho Man (Hak Jai) performed a 5 minute long intimate scene.

In the story Fiona has to first slap Hak Jai as she screamed "jerk", then she felt him up, down and all over. However after 5 minutes Fiona still did not hear the director yell cut and she started to feel awkward. She took the initiative and asked the director for help, "Can we cut yet? Come on! It's like I am raping him!" Co-stars Sandra Ng Kwan Yu and Wyman Wong Wai Man all cracked up.

Fiona praised her first time co-star Hak Jai. "He was darker and thinner than I imagined. He was in great shape, I felt that he has trained to play the 'duck'. In the film I had to sexually harassed him, really touched his body. He really was very fit and met the criteria of being a duck!" Actually Hak Jai in order to play a fit duck put in a lot of hard work, as he lost weight with a "hellish weight loss method".

Hak Jai admitted, "Before making GOLDEN DUCKS I was fatter. In the film I wanted a different Hak Jai to give the audience a fresh impression. I tried to lose weight, but I didn't expect to lose 30 pounds all at once. During that period I went on a diet, quit grease, sweets and salt, everyday I worked very hard on the diet and exercises. Finally I got results. After the film release I can pig out."

Hak Jai also savored that scene with Fiona at the duck shop. "In the film she played the client and I was responsible for entertaining her. I didn't expect Fiona to be smart as well as pretty, she gave me a great surprise. When we rehearsed she had to slap me a few times, as soon as she got into character she directly slapped me. We had a lot of chemistry. This scene was very entertaining, well worth me getting slapped!"

In addition, two days ago Valentine's Day officially kicked off the Lunar New Year film season. Many films had advanced screenings. Although 12 GOLDEN DUCKS had less than 100 shows, it had over HK$ 1 million at the box office; the 200 shows of TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES (CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU) made HK$ 1.86 million; the animated film STAND BY ME: DOREAMON 3D with 166 shows made 760,000; the 120 shows of FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2 (DOH SING FUN WON II) still has not announced its single day box office numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment