Monday, February 16, 2015

[2015.02.17] TERESA MO HIDES IN THE BATHROOM TO MEET "HUBBY"

Louis Yuen interviews Teresa Mo and Karena Ng
courtesy of on.cc

Actors Teresa Mo Shun Kwan and Karena Ng Chin Yu yesterday appeared on a radio program and talked with Louis Yuen Siu Cheung to promote their Lunar New Year film AN INSPECTOR CALLS (FAU WA YIN). They revealed that in the film they played mother and daughter. Chin Yu said that because many in the production told her how strict Sister Mo was, she was very nervous before they worked together.

Sister Mo said that she often played a couple with Eric Tsang Chi Wai. Chi Wai would call actresses he has played a couple with "Wifey". Sister Mo said, "One morning he left a voice mail on WeChat for me and called me 'Wifey'. I was so afraid that my husband would hear it that I immediately hid in the bathroom and lowered the volume to its lowest to listen."

No comments:

Post a Comment