Friday, February 20, 2015

[2015.02.21] THE PANCAKES TAKES A SELFIE WITH "CHOW YUN FAT"

courtesy of on.cc

Independent creative singer The Pancakes earlier created SONG FOR FAT GOR to salute her idol Chow Yun Fat, hoping that one day she would be able to capture him with a selfie. SONG immediately became a big hit. Even Fat Gor has enjoyed it online personally as he said, "I heard it! I am so happy I could die! She is very cute!" Yesterday The Pancakes posted a "photo" with Fat Gor online. Before going to watch FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2 (DOH SING FUNG WON II), she saw Fat Gor's cardboard cut out and immediately captured it. She made a four frame comic and posted, "Fat Gor called me! Even if I look bad I still have to shoot it for Like bait!" She joked that she would "keep Ah Mui's make up" for a photo with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment