Saturday, February 7, 2015

[2015.02.08] WAI YING HUNG DOES NOT MIND ANOTHER SCAR

Kara Wai still has a scar around her eye
courtesy of on.c

Kara Wai Ying Hung yesterday attended a Film Cultural Center film forum. Siu Hung earlier was injured during a shoot. She said that it was still a little infected, later she will see the doctor in Hong Kong again. She said, "During the shoot a metal can injured me and cracked my orbital bone. The wound was also infected." Was her work affected? Siu Hung said that luckily computer effects would be able to cover up the wound, but after the injury she still had to put on make up and had no time to rest. The bone still hurt a little. She hoped it would heal before the film production began.

Wai Ying Hung with the film THE MIDNIGHT AFTER (NA YEH LING SUN, NGOR JOR SEUNG LIU WONG GOK HOI WONG DAI PO DIK HUNG VAN) was nominated for this year's Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress. Was her nomination mood affected? She said, "No, I am 50 something, I am not afraid of having another scar. This time I was lucky and could duck. Otherwise my nose would have been broken and I would have been blinded too." As for her confidence, she said that she did not dare to answer because she got yelled at before. Every nominee was a friend, but if she gave up her nomination then everyone would say she was not supportive. She said, "I am confident about myself, but it's not like I would win just because I am. I have one of out five chances! My manager is a real jerk, saying that I won't win my second in a row. After winning one of course I want to win again."

No comments:

Post a Comment