Monday, February 9, 2015

[2015.02.10] IVANA WONG WANTS TO WIN ALL HER HONG KONG FILM AWARD NOMINATIONS

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi broke the Hong Kong Film Award nomination record this year with five. Yesterday she judged a piano contest in Kowloon Bay. Speaking of her Hong Kong Film Award nominations, she said that she was a new performer. At first she thought that everyone would be nominated when they made a movie. Then her company told her that she was the first person in history to receive five nominations, she realized that she was very lucky. "I don't know which award is more amazing! The best would be winning them all, but I can only win one Best New Performer."

Ivana admitted that she has not picked out a dress yet, but she would not change for every award. She would only prepared one. She joked that her image director has already told her to start losing weight and getting into shape. Sh also has started to become nervous. "This will be my second Hong Kong Film Award. Earlier I have attended numerous music events, I don't know who will sit next to me? I hope my film production teams will sit near me. (will you go with your boyfriend?) No! He is very shy." Ivana also said that she would not wear her sexy costume from GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS (GUM GAI SSS) to attend, but hoped that she would be able to say her line from the film, "More money". Will she get a raise? She said, "I want to, but I have to have offers to be able to! Singers and actors are very passive. I really want to make more movies and really want to release a record every year, because the voice waits for no one. My voice now is different from it was ten years ago. So I want a record to record the vocal changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment