Wednesday, April 1, 2015

[2015.04.02] ANNIE LIU GETS ANONYMOUS BIRTHDAY FLOWERS

courtesy of mingpao.com
Annie Liu, Pakho Chau, Jacquelin Chong, Alex Lam
Annie Liu celebrates her 34th birthday
courtesy of on.cc

The new film MY WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR (NGOR LO POR HAI MING SING) yesterday held its production start ceremony. The cast including Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau), Pakho Chau, Jacquelin Chong Si Man, Alex Lam Tak Shun, Jacky Cai Jie, Leanne Fu Hiu Mei and Elaine Wong Hiu Kwan attended. Yesterday was Sum Yau's 34th birthday. The team already prepared a birthday cake to celebrate with her. When she posed for photos with the cake, Pakho joked, "Today is your birthday, everyone has ordered you to give me a kiss." Sum Yau of course ignored him and just smiled, Two fans were on hand to support their idol as well.

As for her birthday wish, Sum Yau said, "I hope to work on more challenging characters. I don't think much about love, so I won't make birthday wishes along those lines." Sum Yau also revealed yesterday was also her mother's birthday. She also received a call from Mommy about getting flowers at home from someone anonymously. Sum Yau said, "Mama asked if they came from my friends, I suspect that the flowers are for my Mommy."

Pakho in the film played a sloppy paparazzo. Once he had to follow his on screen wife and film industry new star Sum Yau, putting him between a rock and a hard place. He said, "In the film my dream is to be an embedded journalist, but Hong Kong has not war correspondent so I switch to become a paparazzo. In the end I have to choose between selling out my wife, whether to follow her or not." Chong Si Man in the film played a mild mannered girl who loved to watch soccer matches. She said, "In the film I run a street stall, pretending to be (Vivian) Chow Wai Man's CAFE. WAITING. LOVE."

No comments:

Post a Comment