Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2015.04.02] HUANG XIAOMING: I HAVE ONLY ONE BABY!

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Producer Derek Yee Tung Sing, director Lee Kwong Yiu, Sean Lau Ching Wan, Huang Xiaoming, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei, Michelle Ye (Yip Suen), Alex Fong Chung Shun, Nina Paw Hee Ching starred in the film INSANITY (BO FUNG YU) will open tomorrow. Earlier INSANITY held its Beijing premiere with co-producers Law Chi Leung, Mandy Law, director Lee Kwong Yiu and actors Huang Xiaoming, Sit Hoi Kei and Yip Suen.

At the press conference, Huang Xiaoming wore a doctor robe. Executive producer Yu Dong, co-producer Law Chi Leung, director Lee Kwong Yiu, actors Fiona and Yip Suen all went on stage for Dr. Huang Xiaoming's diagnosis. Fiona appeared as the on screen "girlfriend" and said that in the film Xiaoming neglected her. She said, "He took great care of his patients, I felt that every patient was his Baby!" Dr. Xiaoming immediately replied, "I only have one Baby!" Yip Suen said, "When I see such a handsome doctor, I completely forgot what I had to do?" In the film she suffered domestic abuse from Ching Wan. Xiaoming comforted Yip Suen and said, "Since Big Brother Ching Wan beat you, you really are prettier than before!" Yip Suen asked, "Your girlfriend is so pretty, did you beat it out of her too?" Xiaoming said, "She beat it out of me!"

INSANITY received four Hong Kong Film Award nominations. Ching Wan received a Best Actor nomination but Xiaoming did not. Ching Wan said that Xiaoming was a good actor, but everyone focused too much on his appearance. Xiaoming said that Ching Wan was much more handsome, when he watched his films he was particularly cool. He said that awards depended on luck. He said, "I didn't have too much expectation with AMERICAN DREAM IN CHINA either, but in the end I won. It's all about fate."

Xiaoming said that making the film was crazy, but after watching it he felt cured. He said, "INSANITY again made me let go of myself and enter another unusual character. While I worked with Big Brother Ching Wan on the major scene, I didn't want to speak with anyone for three days. I was very frustrated. Several days ago I read in the news that many actors had depression. Actually many people more or less had a little mental problem, only they didn't realize it. I hope that everyone would pay attention to their own mental health."

No comments:

Post a Comment