Thursday, April 2, 2015

[2015.04.03] JULIAN CHEUNG HAS PRESSURE TO TRAIN FOR CONCERT TOUR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Vivien Leung, Catherine Chau
courtesy of on.cc

Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Catherine Chau Ka Yi and Vivien Leung Siu Bing two nights ago attended a skin care product event. Chi Lam just received the news that in July he will perform a concert tour of 4 to 5 shows in Macau and the Guangdong Province. He said, "I was surprised to hear the news. Because it means that I have to start working out, I instantly have nightmares."

Chi Lam is working on the Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) directed new film RETURN OF THE CUCKOO (SUP YUET CHOR NG DIK YUET GUONG). He said, "Yip Lim Sum really likes to eat, I would get into trouble when I am with him. I have to be able to hold back but I can't, so I gained 10 pounds from when I was at my thinnest. (Does that mean no continuity?) The film is about the changes over time, I am permitted to look different." He also said that his six pack abdominal muscles could be barely seen, but he would have pressure from the concerts. He was happy about the concerts though, as he was very lucky to be able to go to different places and sing for fans.

Ka Yi will guest star in Johnnie To Kei Fung's new film THREE (SAM YUN HUNG). Other actors will include Louis Koo Tin Lok, Vicki Zhao Wei and Mimi Kung Chi Yan. She admitted that she really wanted to work with Kung Chi Yan. Currently a free agent, Ka Yi said that she would go wherever the opportunities were. Her recent series THE MENU received decent work of mouth and brought many offers to her. She not only thanked viewers online but also said that her future would be a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment