Monday, November 2, 2015

[2015.11.02] TWO IS ENOUGH FOR KARENA LAM

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Karena Lam attends a children event
courtesy of on.cc

Karena Lam Ka Yun two nights ago with the Taiwan band Mayday's member Stone and director Tom Lin Shu-Yu attended their new film ZINNIA FLOWER's Hong Kong premiere in Tsim Sha Tsui. Ka Yun was nominated for Golden Horse Best Actress award with this film. How confident was she? She said, "Actors live in the now, award show is just a bonus. I just treat it normally." She instead was worried about the red carpet, as she was afraid of tripping and wardrobe malfunction.

Speaking of Aimee Chan Yan Mei and Big S (Barbie Hsu) both are expecting again, would Ka Yun like to have another child? She said, "No, I have already sealed my belly for over a year. I feel that 2 is a great number. In addition since having children I realized even more that I really like movies. I hope to continue to develop in this area." She also joked, "I blame director Lin Shu-Yu. He was the one who asked me to make movies. It's his fault."

No comments:

Post a Comment