Tuesday, November 17, 2015

[2015.11.18] GORDON LAM SEES SEAN LAU AS HIS SOUL MATE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Sean Lau Ching Wan, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Li Xiaolu, Jiang Yiyan, Guo Xiaodong, Rhydian Vaughan (Fung Siu Ngok) and others yesterday attended the film THE MURDERER VANISHES (SIU SUT DIK HUNG SAU) Beijing premiere. To coordinate with the film's subject of a "city wide murder game", the event turned a bus into a "mobile chamber" that attracted many media members and viewers to go inside. Li Xiaolu also entered the vehicle to experience it.

At the premiere, Jiang Yiyan and Ka Tung fought to "express their feelings" to Ching Wan. Ching Wan cracked up. Jiang Yiyan admitted that after working with Ching Wan on THE BULLET VANISHES (SIU SUN DIK JI DAN), she enjoyed it very much. "This time we are even more intimate than the last time. I have always loved Su Donglu (Ching Wan's character in THE BULLET VANISHES). If we make a third film I still want to act with him." Ka Tung said, "You just worked with him twice, I have already worked with him four time. I resemble Ching Wan's soul mate even more." Ching Wan said that this time he had to perform action scenes, which truly was not easy. He said, "Earlier when I investigated I used my brain, this time I have to ride horses, jump off buildings, chase trains. Although this film has already added romance, I 'only' have two women. I still haven't had enough fun yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment