Sunday, November 29, 2015

[2015.11.30] KARENA LAM IS FORCED TO BREAST FEED IN THE BATHROOM

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

The Golden Horse Best Actress Karena Lam Ka Yun yesterday attended a restaurant event. Her family showed their support in secret. Ka Yun revealed that when she tried to breast feed in public things got awkward. "At tea I breast fed under the cover of a cloth, the people around me looked at me strangely. In the end I had to breast feed in the women's room. I wasn't really happy, since breast feeding is so natural."

Did Ka Yun celebrate more after winning Best Actress? She revealed that she got sick as soon as she got home. "I had a fever as soon as I got back, but at 8AM I took my daughter to school as usual." She said that she got many good scripts and that her film with Jacky Cheung Hok Yau will open in March. Speaking the Golden Horse jury after three rounds of discussion only voted once to make Ka Yun the Best Actress, she said, "It depends on the taste of the jury and luck every year. It's fine once it's passed, there is no need to bring it up again."

No comments:

Post a Comment