Friday, May 11, 2018

[2018.05.12] KAY TSE RECOMMENDS HERSELF FOR COMEDY TO JUNO MAK

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Kay Tse On Kay yesterday was a guest manager at a fashion store and invited Juno Mak Chun Lung to shop. She recommended a pink and a red bag to Juno, but in the end he chose his favorite black bag. They attended their first event after becoming employer and employee. Would they split the salary? Juno said that it was a happy price, but they would have to talk about an even split. Kay joked, "Then I have to fight, earlier we fought over songs. When I didn't win we sang a duet." She also said that her new song was being recorded and would be released before summer vacation. The record will be released at the end of the year. She thanked producer Juno for keeping her company each time she went to the recording studio, giving suggestions and cheering her on.

Would Juno sing with Kay again? He said that they would but now he first has to work on the post production for his film SONS OF THE NEON NIGHTS (FUNG LUM FOR SHAN). Because of all the special effects and the Vienna editor was hospitalized with illness, the film would probably have to wait until next year for its release. However Juno said that he was still writing screenplays. He also participated in his record production. Would he write a character for Kay? He praised Kay as a good actress. She said, "I feel I am OK, I have a lot of potential. I start to feel life needs to have some experience every moment, so I have to enjoy life. I dare to try more than I used to, I would look for something interesting. I don't want to feel my life has become bland as I get older, so my life is pretty comedic." Juno agreed and said that he too was suitable for a comedy, so he would not eliminate the possibility of working on a movie together. They still had room in music or movies for a multiple front alliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment