Thursday, May 17, 2018

[2018.05.18] WILLIE WAI IS NOT AFRAID OF HIS FIANCE BEING JEALOUS OF HIS CO-STARS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Willie Wai Kar Hung yesterday attended the film MMA DIVA (GIK DAU NUI SUN) production start ceremony as his co-stars Margiela Kwok Sze Lam, Luvin Ho (Ching Wai), Wiyona Yeung Lau Ching and Giselle Lam Wai Sin surrounded him. Would Wai Ka Hung have to a beating in the film/ He said, "I am guest starring as a manager, I don't have to fight. If I don't perform well then the boss and the director would hit me. I rarely am surrounded by so many girls, I really like it. (Are you worried that your fiance would be jealous?) No, I am just working. She is very gracious. She probably believes that few would have their eyes on me." He revealed that he was planning for the wedding to take place on October 6th, but he did not know whether he would be able to book a location.

No comments:

Post a Comment