Tuesday, May 21, 2019

[2019.05.22] LING MAN LUNG CELEBRATES HIS 33RD BIRTHDAY ON THE SET

Stephy Tang, Ling Man Lung
courtesy of on.cc

Stephy Tang Lai Yun and Ling Man Lung two days ago worked on their film CHAN YING HUNG GAN (RUINED SHADOW SPACE) at a senior home. It happened to be Ling Man Lung's 33rd birthday, for which the team presented a cake and sang the birthday song. He was very touched. "When work started I was mentally prepared to play this character with psychological disorder. I didn't expect that at dinner someone would celebrate my birthday. I was surprised, happy and touched, but after that I had to pick up my emotions again to play a not so happy role." As for his birthday wish he said, "I hope that my creations and my work would be able to affect culture and society. This is my dramatic dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment