Thursday, May 30, 2019

[2019.05.31] STEPHY TANG IS TOO BUSY WITH WORK TO SEE HER BOYFRIEND

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Stephy Tang Lai Yun attended a beauty center opening. She has been busy lately with her new film CHAN YING HUNG GAN (RUINED SHADOW SPACE). Her character was rather heavy. She said that lately her has been in poor mental condition and has not been sleeping well. At first she did not realize it, and it gradually came out. (Did your boyfriend notice?) Stephy said, "I realize myself, I also mentioned it. (Did he notice anything difference in you?) Maybe not as energetic, when we chatted he sensed it. I smiled less and was thinner."

Would her boyfriend help her relax? She said that he was very busy as well. Stephy said, "I am busy, and we are already long distance so we don't see each that much. However we would stay in touch through video conferencing. At the end of June after the movie I probably would have a week off."

No comments:

Post a Comment